EMPTINESS LONELINESS

By February 08, 2011

No wind no rain (kaga ada angin kaga ada ujan), out of the gray, between the beetle and the block, to be honest, its hard to deal with either the loss of someone or something special in your life. Theres nothing else can fill up. Wow!


Feeling of that people used to call emptiness. I’d rather call it in other way as loneliness, though.


I once curhat (theres no proper word to replace ‘curhat’ in my dict) with my new-friend at work after she asking me several intro questions like: why I look sooo sleepy everyday, what’s wrong with my eyes, have I got enough sleeps? Have I got a sleep deprivation? Or I just don’t sleep at all?


“Whoaaaaaa… I’m popped out! You’ve just met me for few weeks and you’ve just succeeded guessing my characteristic already? Are you a psychic or something?????”


“I see you often stretching and yawning when talking to people. I’m just wondering why you always had sleepy days at work.”

”Really??! No I’m not…!!!! Hooaaahhhmmm”


“There you go again, dummy!”


“okaayyy… Firstly, I’d love to tell you something about my drowsy eyes. You’re not the first person commenting these eyes. Completed with this skinny body, some people say I’m so looked like a drug driller, a junkie, and an alcoholic.”


“Well, that’s totally untrue, is that?”

“People like me??! Oh, comeee oooon!!!”

“God gave me these kind of eyes for me. It’s been like 21 years within my age. And about this skinny body, I can never get any more weight!”


“Secondly, I’m an insomniac. I scarcely got off to sleep before 12 pm.”



“Thirdly, except these drowsy eyes, I really am feeling something of people used to call it Emptiness. I couldn’t define Emptiness though. Perhaps, this is the kind of feeling which needs to reassure all the time. Maybe I need more tons of patience and love all around.” Grinning foolishly like a 10 year-old boy being punched by his younger girlfriend.


“aaaaaa no wonder…! You’d better go find it quickly to get out of the blue then. Go find at the mall!”


“hwe?! why mall anyway????” shrugging confusedly



*wuuusssshhhh…. she disappeared just like a demon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Kindly give me your thoughts. Thank you.