My Classmate's Mumbling Jumbling

By January 25, 2011

There is always something interrupting my head for the last few weeks. Its not about either how I fulfill my long holiday or how I cut my hair.


I still remembered freshly when last time a friend of mine said a magical word just like an expert magician. It was when I go to hi school. Couple years ago. (don’t push me to note the exact year)


“ yo dude, it’s high school. My uncle once advised me that when we’re high school it’s never wrong to do something wrong.”

“I dont see what you’re saying.” I replied foolishly.


“yeah, it’s alright for you to have some fun as much as you want. Cheating, fighting, lying to your parents, stealing their money, having an affair with your girlfriend. Go dating girls! Not to be infidel, but just forget the god’s rules for a while and be an insurgent!”


“no no, I’m not that kindda person. That’s like a crazy desperate monkeys.” I answered wryly.

‘dude, its like this… If it is for a date, choose someone who loves you more. But if it is for your live, find someone that you love and infatuated with you, because it wouldn’t be easy to spend the rest of your life with someone that you don’t love.” That’s deep.


“yeaaaa, and somewhat pervert!”


“kindda, but its alright. Just imagine you’re getting old. You go to college. Thinking about the future, seeking a job, collecting every penny. How you would be the future husband. Who’s gonna be the ‘angelic girl’ for ya that wake you up every morning, serve you a cup of coffee and breakfast, take care of your shirts, someone who could stand next to you when you’re in the blue, Huh???? What about that???!! Are ya still thinking about getting too shy and devout person instead of trying something new and rock and roll??? Dude, just enjoy your current life.”
“UH OKAAYYYY, THEN!”



So, whats this posting all about? Theres nothing to be proud of?!


Yeaaaaaaa… Just another mumbling jumbling in my sinting writing yang gak penting dan garing.


Ahhhhh………

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Kindly give me your thoughts. Thank you.