How that dream will become true?will it be tomorrow? I don't know..

By November 10, 2009


INTERNAZIONALE MILAN or usually called INTER MILAN is a football team from Italy. This is my favorite team ever ever ever. When i was at first of junior high school, i have already known this team. The first time i know about this team that it has been a big team for 100 years, as its age and having had a big name in Italy and Europe. Its achievement in Italy and Europe made its name grew bigger.



as a huge fan of inter,i have some inter's kit collection. I do not have picture of it,so i browsed it from the internet, pretty much the same with mine.


I wish i took this picture by myself(inside the stadium,san siro) among the other fans from italy,Someday. It is my dream, and i will do everything it takes to make it comes true.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Kindly give me your thoughts. Thank you.