Waterfall

By November 10, 2009






I would rather traveling to mountain than to any other place(beach,zoo,water park,etc). one of my favorite spot in mountain is waterfall.

I love so much waterfall, coz there we could refresh our awful mind after being stucked with confusing daily activity. Anyway,this year i had another opportunity to get there(again).It took place in Bogor, but i forget where exactly it is. Actually,i had been there last year.but this time is different. my friends and I got there by motorcycle. It was such a fun holiday. We stayed in my friend's home stay for 2 days .

I do have my own pictures when i went to a waterfall this mid-year with some of my friends. This picture was taken by a friend of mind. We were at the top. so, if we want to get to be closer to waterfall we should step down first. It is really hard to get there.

you should try it sometimes.





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. haha. dedlayn mepet. tulisan pun dikit maksa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wkwkwkw
    ginilah kalo lg kaga bisa mikir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ni tugas kuliah ya???
    tumben in english...hahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete

Kindly give me your thoughts. Thank you.